Renshi Lisa and Sensei Jordan believe in the power of one-on-one work.
You will never see us on the side of the pool or the lake.
We get in the water with the kids (of all ages) to demonstrate techniques, provide physical support and to give lots of encouragement.
Private Swim Lessons for any age or level:
- At your location, within a 30 minute drive of Casco Village, or at Pleasant Lake in Casco
- American Red Cross – Certified – Water Safety Instructors
- 30+ years combined experience teaching physical movement: karate, fitness and swimming
Price includes: SIX sessions
Make payment with cash, check, Venmo @Jordan-Magiera or PayPal – email@example.com
Make payment via website, cash, check, Venmo @Lisa-Magiera or PayPal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIVE – Sessions for 1 or 2 students
- FOUR – Sessions for 3 students
- Online Beginner Instruction Video Series
A Session is:
- A minimum of 20 minutes in the water with Instructor
- A maximum of 60-minutes for 1-2 students
- A maximum of 80-minutes for 3 students
- After signing up, Renshi Lisa or Jordan Magiera will email/call within 24-hours to schedule appointments.
- Can be re-scheduled for no fee up to 2 hours before time for bad weather